Due to Covid-19 we have had to be make changes to our working environment to keep you and our staff safe. It will be a slightly different environment but we promise you the same high standards that you are used to.
It is important that you read the following information and understand the new conditions of having a treatment with us. This is a critical time for small businesses and imperative that we get this right for our survival, whilst mitigating risks and ensuring a safe environment in the salon.
Things you need to know:
- You will be sent and are required to complete a new online client consultation form prior to your treatment.
- We no longer have a reception area and you must wait in your vehicle until your therapist is ready and calls you in. As soon as your appointment is finished you must immediately leave the salon. If you have wet nails you must sit in your car whilst these dry.
- Please arrive for your appointment by yourself and do not bring children or partners as they can’t be accommodated and bring the least amount of belongings with you as possible.
- Please do not come to the salon to make appointments or purchases, the door will be locked and only opened for clients who have an appointment.
- You will be required to arrive wearing a mask and use the hand sanitiser provided before entering.
- Our treatment areas have been adapted so that you and your therapist will be the only ones in this space at any one time and safety screens have been installed on all our manicure stations.
- For your safety in Massage treatments we have adapted our movements and will carry out the treatment wearing disposable gloves (please don’t be put off by this as the feedback has been that it is not noticeable once the treatment is in progress)
- There will be no receptionist when we re-open and your treatment will need to be paid in full at the time of booking. 50% of this is a non-refundable deposit to book your appointment to eliminate ‘no shows’ and ‘late arrivals’ – PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME due to the new stringent cleaning rules which must be carried out after each treatment. We cannot accommodate you if you are late for your appointment.
- In the event that you come down with Covid-19 your deposit will be held on account for you and you will need to let us know as soon as possible that you are unable to make your appointment.
- Our prices currently remain the same however we have had to introduce a Covid-19 charge of £4. This will be applied to each treatment area used for your chosen treatments. The charge relates to unprecedented costs in relation to the additional PPE and stringent cleaning time now required for your therapist to carry out your treatment safely.
- A one off purchase will be required for nail files, nail buffer and foot file for Manicures and Pedicures. These items are for your personal use only, they are yours to keep and take home and you must bring them to every appointment.
- Please be advised all concessionary, discounts and loyalty schemes are now suspended.
We look forward to seeing you for your appointment and if you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us. It would be most helpful if you can do this by email for time being.