Great news! We are confident that we are ready and very much looking forward to opening our beauty salon at the beginning of July. As soon as the government gives the go-ahead we will be in touch to get you all booked in.
We are fully equipped with all our PPE, undergone additional training and have carried out a risk assessment of our working areas to ensure that our already high standards meet the new challenges of the working environment in a world effected by Covid-19. We have a fantastic new software system to allow online bookings, text appointment reminders and paperless consultation forms! We ask you to please respect the new systems we have put in place to ensure the safety of yourself and our therapists.
These will include:
- Waiting in your car until you are called into your appointment as we no longer have a reception or waiting area.
- You will be required to arrive wearing a mask and use the provided hand sanitiser before entering.
- Treatment areas have been adapted so that you and your therapist will be the only ones in this space at any one time and safety screens have been installed on all our manicure stations.
- We will require a 50% non refundable deposit to book your appointment to eliminate ‘no shows’ and ‘late arrivals’ – PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME due to the new stringent cleaning rules which must be carried out after each treatment we cannot accommodate you if you are late for your appointment.
- In the event that you come down with Covid-19 your deposit will be held on account for you and you will need to let us know as soon as possible that you are unable to make your appointment.
- Our prices currently remain the same however we have had to introduce a Covid-19 charge. This will be applied to each treatment area used for your chosen treatments. The charge relates to the additional PPE and stringent cleaning time now required for your therapist to carry out your treatment safely.
- A one off purchase will be required for nail files, nail buffer and foot file for Manicures and Pedicures. These items are for your personal use only, they are yours to keep and take home and you must bring them to every appointment.
For appointment requests please join our waiting list and we will be in contact very soon to confirm your appointment. These have been very challenging times for us all and we very much look forward to welcoming you back once the salon is re-open.
Barkham Beauty Rooms invites you to take time out, just for you! We offer a wide variety of result driven treatments to help you look and feel fantastic. Enjoy a massage or facial in one of our relaxing treatment rooms, or a manicure or pedicure in our dedicated nail area.
We look forward to welcoming you to your next appointment with us.